Monday, July 30, 2007

**Daisy D's - Salt Water Taffy** & Maya Road Vintage Purse Album

Here are a few of my projects so far using the new Daisy D's - Salt Water Taffy line. This line is SO YUMMY and PERFECT for summer photos!!

*Funny Girl*
On this layout I used the Salt Water Swirl paper and the Sassy Girl stickers.
In addition to the DD's products I used the following:
AMM (birdie) and Fancy Pants (swirls) stamps, StazOn ink, MME buttons, black pen, and Stickles Glitter glue. I also used my June One Page sketch!
(This photo is of Vanessa when she was playing with a school backpack. This is when I realized she's growing up and will be heading to school next year).
Ideas to note: I outlined the sticker words, letters and flower in black so they would stand out.



*SASSY* (Everything goes better with...YOU!)
On this layout I used the Rasberry, medallion grape, and taffy stripe papers; the Sassy Girl & Flowers and Frames Stickers, and Spring Description rubons.
In addition to the DD's products I used the following:
MME Buttons and Prima Flowers.



Here's another fun little project I did with the Salt Water Taffy line. I used the Maya Road Vintage Purse Chipboard album. You can grab one from here: http://www.amillionmemories.com/product.php?id=6088

I used all of the DD's products but added the following:
Ribbon: May Arts; Metal Tags: K&Company; Rubons (Small): American Crafts, (Large): My Mind's Eye; Round Stamp: 7Gypsies; Velcro: JoAnns; Clips: Making Memories; Paint: Plaid; Distressed Ink: Black Soot (Tim Holtz - Ranger); Chipboard: Deluxe Designs (Plane Jane)

Thanks for looking!






















































No comments: