Monday, January 05, 2009

January LOVE from A Million Memories!!!

Here are my kit projects using the JANUARY KIT from A MILLION MEMORIES. I just LOVED this kit (as usual). Design Team Member Jennifer helped design the kit with Michelle. They did a fantastic job.....SO much like my style!!! I hope you enjoy.

~You are FIVE~ FLAG Mini Album
I had SO much fun making this cute little mini album. You can make it as big or small as you want. You can add lots of flags or just a few. Give it a try!!!

You can find the directions HERE on how to make this mini album using just paper and chipboard.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

~nessa~
I love these fun photos of Vanessa!!I used a sketch from GotSketch? I added the little snowflakes that I found at Michael's on clearance.
Photobucket

~best buds~
I had a blast with this layout. I wanted to make something for the boys so I really "grunged-it-up" on this one.Inspiration from a Pencil Lines sketch. I used my MS circle cutter, LOTS of ink and distressing. I added the little Prima TAPE in under the vertical strip.
Photobucket

~fly~
I used my MS and Fiskers border punches. Added some little letter stickers. Added the HS clock. I also used the Prima packaging to make the flourishes near the flower.
Photobucket

~lucky~
This kit was PERFECT for my family photos! (Photo is not as dark IRL).And again, I used my Tim Holtz mask!!
Photobucket

~Happy Birthday~
Just a quick card using scraps from the kit. Label is Making Memories (OLD). Largest flower is EK Success, next is a flower cut from the MM Slice, then an old Marvy flower punch, then a regular circle punch, and finally the Prima Pebble.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chris C said...

I can't wait to get my AMM kit so I can "borrow" some of your ideas! LOL!!!