Thursday, April 02, 2009

A Million Memories - April 2009 Kit Projects!!!!

Here are my projects using the April 2009 Kit at A Million Memories. I'm so happy with them....yet so sad that they are my last projects for AMM. I had an AWESOME two years on the Design Team. THANK YOU to Michelle for giving me such a great opportunity!!!!

~a sweet Lil girl~
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

~Springtime memories~
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

~a day to remember~
Photobucket


Photobucket

~you color my world~
Photobucket


Photobucket

~Happy Birthday {card}~
Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Karla Smith said...

Patti, Your projects are Amazing. But they always Amaze me. I think these are my Favorite of yours yet.
So Sad to see you leave the Team, but I know you will still be such an inspiration for all of us.. You are usually my first person to think of when I need help with something. You have really taught me so much during your 2 years on the DT...

Stacy Cohen said...

What fabulous projects, Patti! I just love your style! You've left us with some pretty big shoes to fill on the AMM Team.

Mia said...

Girl you ROCKED this! I love all your projects with the April kit! Can't wait to get this in the mail! I'm so sad to see you go sweetie! You are a staple at AMM for me, having been there since I found them. It's going to be so weird not to see you on the DT. But hey, don't be a stranger. I still wanna see your awesome stuff in the gallery girl! Oh and I don't know when I'll be back to Philly but we're trying to plan a trip to the US, most likely NYC in the summer. I'm trying to see if it would be around CHA & if so I'll definitely give you a ring! I wanna meet you & Chris!

Tagnia said...

Your projects are just stunning Patti. I hope you keep inspiring at AMM. I will miss your work if you don't

Lucy Edson said...

Gorgeous, Patti!! I just saw the one of Vanessa on the Sassafrass site, too!

You will be missed on the team! Can't wait to see what you do next!

Scrap Mixed said...

what a sympa and nice way to write you jounaling in labels! I love them!