Thursday, December 22, 2005

What was I thinking buying toys 2 days before Christmas?

I must be insane!!!

The boys' school has this Santa's Workshop thing were they can go and "shop" for cr*p for their families. They pick out what they want and then the school sends us a bill. OMG...the stuff is just the cheapest stuff you can imagine. I let them do it two years in a row but had to put my foot down this year. I don't think DH needs another $.01 flashlight with "DAD" on it! LOL!

Sooooo.....I promised the boys I would take them to Target to buy each other a SMALL TOY to give on Christmas day. Well, you can just imagine how that went. I had other stuff to get and they know that "toys are last". They were very patient. It only took us about 20 minutes to get what I needed on my list. Then, it took them about 40 minutes to pick something small for each other. (Of course, they really picked their own toy and then handed it to each other).
NOW, for the last hour they have asked me a MILLION TIMES. "When can we open those presents?". "When can we open those presents?". "When can we open those presents?". "When can we open those presents?".

They are driving me INSANE!!!

What was I thinking?

1 comment:

Creatively Lisa said...

You've been tagged. Go visit my blog to find out what to do.