Friday, September 28, 2007

New CONTEST at A Million Memories!!!

This month we are so excited to be hosting a Sassafras Lass Contest!

Here are the Rules: Create an ALTERED project using at least 80% Sassfras Lass products.

Your altered project can be anything that is not a single or double page layout. I.E. Altered Item, Mini-Book, Garland, Home Decor, Gift, etc.

What does 80% mean? Well the paper, embellies, alpha, etc should be mostly Sassfras Lass if not all. The other 20% could be the actual mini-book or item, adhesive, ribbon, etc.

You have until: October 15th at 12am PST to upload your project into our user galler and post the image or link here. Please be sure to put "October Contest" somewhere in the title of your uploaded layout so we are sure not to miss anyone (for example: Birds of a Feather - October Contest Submission).

Instructions on how to post the image can be found here: How to post your LO directly into a Message Board Thread by Meera. Please make sure you put the Challenge Name in the title of your layout. Instructions on how to post the link can be found here: Posting a link to your AMM Gallery in a thread by Collette.

Need to stock up on some Sassafras Lass goodies? Check out these Sassafrass Lass products at AMM.

I will be posting the photo of the awesome prize sponsored by Sassafrass Lass here as soon as possible!

Good Luck Everyone and we can't wait to see what you all create!

Check HERE for more information and the photo of the prize!! GOOD LUCK...and tell them PATTI SENT YOU!!!

No comments: