Friday, February 01, 2008

AMM February Kit Projects!!!

The FEBRUARY A Million Memories kit was SO much fun to work with. It had all of my favorite colors and products.

~The Bribe~
The only way to get a good photo of Vanessa is with candy. I added sewing, MM paint and computer journaling!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



~First Take~
Sometimes you have to quit while you're ahead. The got ONE good picture and then it went downhill from there. I added sewing, MM paint and computer journaling!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



~Weight-loss Goals~
I decided to use this mini book to track my weight-loss goals. I started in November and I'm going to add to it as I go along. I cut the butterfly from the paisley PP. The small stickers are Making Memories from a previous kit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



~Bunch 'o cards~
I LOVE making cards and this kit was just the right mix of colors.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: