Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PageFrames Product Spotlight

I had SO much fun working with these beautiful products from PageFrames. I used the Mini-Heart album, mini-tag album and 8x8 Frame. THANK YOU so much to PageFrames and AMM for giving me this beautiful products to work on.

~Sweet~ 8x8 Frame
This was SO much fun to make. I wanted to make sure I balanced the products between the actual layout and the frame. I used paper from MME (Front Porch), rubons from American Crafts & Basic Grey, Journal transparency from Hambly, Bling from MM and K&Company, puffy hearts from MM and ink. (I don't "love" the ribbon I have hanging it up so I cut that out for now).

Photobucket


~beautiful~ Heart Mini Album
This is one of my all-time FAVORITE projects. I had so much fun with this and trying to figure out what I wanted to show and what I needed to hide!! PP, ribbon, journaling cards and some rubons are from Fancy Pants (Aged Florals), Ring is from Junkitz, bling is from K&Company, Chipboard words are EK Success, other rubons are BG and American Crafts, "Coupon" is MME, "Newsflash" is 7Gypsies, and some Prima flowers.

I alternated pages with a whole piece of PP (on the BACK) and one with just a photo frame. It's looks so much nicer IRL. On the 4th page I used the PP flowers to decorate the page.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Charlotte Cramer said...

I LOVE LOVE all of these projects!!! You did an awesome Job!!!!:))))