Friday, June 20, 2008

Cosmo Cricket - Dutch Girl

A HUGE Thank You to Cosmo Cricket and A Million Memories for giving me this GORGEOUS product to work with!!!

I'm not sure but I think the Dutch Girl might be one of my all time favorite lines to work with. And I just LOVE Cosmo Cricket. It's so easy to work with and always has the perfect theme for my projects!!

Here are the projects I did with the Dutch Girl line!!


~Watch Us Grow~
This book is HUGE!! Closed it's 6x12"....but open...it's 24x18". It's awesome in person!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This view is 12x24"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Open view: 18x24..it's SO cool. The best is that each "section" is like doing a 6x12" layout!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Mr Potato Head~
One of my rare two pagers I made with one of my sketches. Ijust love these photos of Nick.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Me and V~
I just LOOOOVE the CC die cuts. They are perfect for layouts and make the cutest embellishments. I polished off this layout with lots of stickles!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Thanks so Much~
A HUGE Thank You to Cosmo Cricket and A Million Memories for giving me this GORGEOUS product to work with!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Lucy Edson said...

Gorgeous work with the Cosmo Cricket, Patti! Your kids are such cuties! :)