Thursday, June 26, 2008

Creative Imaginations - Rock Star!!!!

THANK YOU so much to Creative Imaginations and Michelle from A Million Memories for giving me this cool stuff to work with.

I had the ROCK STAR line from Marah Johnson and the Sierra Ring Book-Home.

The book is for my nephew who goes to the "School of Rock". He's studying to be a drummer. I left the journaling spots blank for him to write on himself.

I added Maya Road journaling spots and some Tim Holtz Grungeboard and Crackle Paint.


~School of Rock~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


~Thank You~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Karla Smith said...

Patti, this School of Rock Album is Fantastic! Perfect Line for your Nephews album. He is gonna love this.
Loving the Card too!

GothamGal said...

This album ROCKS! I have a lot of the Marah Johnson papers, but don't want to use them until I have the perfect project. What you did with them is AMAZING.
Thank you for sharing!