Sunday, July 06, 2008

A Million Memories JULY KIT PROJECTS!!!

Just when I thought I had the perfect kit then....the JULY KIT from A MILLION MEMORIES COMES ALONG!!! This kit is nothing short of AMAZING!!! It's so versitle and fun. The colors are awesome.

Here are my JULY KIT projects. I hope you are inspired.


~travel journal~ paper bag album

I'm am writing INSTRUCTIONS for this project so check back for a link so that you can download the PDF file from A Million Memories.

I made this cute little paper bag album with supplies from the July Kit at A MILLION MEMORIES. We're going on vacation and I wanted something to take with me to write down some of the things we will do on our trip.

Everything is from the kit except: Standard size paper bags, cardstock, Jenni Bowlin sticker letters, extra flowers, brads, staples and some titles/quotes that are included in the instructions.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~freedom isn't free~
This is an old photo of the kids on the 4th of July but it's my favorite and I never scrapped it yet. When I had this paper left from the kit, I just HAD to scrap it!! The boys were about 4. Nick and Vanessa were 6 1/2 months. Additions to kit are some Prima flowers, button and Jenni Bowlin stickers.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~laugh~
Just a fun photo of Nick and Vanessa after their Luau party at school.

Everything is from the kit. I added the Treading Water border punch and roughed up the edges(FUN). I added the rubon to a transparency then cut it out and attached it behind the flowers on the postcard. The small alphabet is from AdornIt.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~today you are you~
I just LOVE Dr. Seuss and this seemed like the perfect quote for this photo!! "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is Yourer than You". Dr. Seuss Additions to kit are: border punch (Martha Stewart) and blue sticker letters (Basic Grey: Boxer). Font: CAC One Seventy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

scrappinjam said...

Patti - Nice album. I always forget about using paperbags. The layouts are great too. I bet it's hard to remember Nick & Vanessa at that age. Time goes so quickly!!
Have a greet vacation - Janet

Anonymous said...

stunning layouts!!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks