Thursday, July 31, 2008

A sneak peek of my new ONLINE CLASS at AMM!!

I'm so excited to show you a sneak peek of my new class that I will be hosting at A Million Memories. It will start September 8th.

It's going to be a HANDMADE album that will be 6" wide and 12" tall (closed) and 24" wide by 18" tall (open)!!!!

Like the other online classes, you will be able to register to gain access to the private forum where you will get the instructions. You can use your own products or by a kit!!!

I'll post more information about registration when it becomes available. So tell all of your friends!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

This looks so cute, Patti!! Love the little sneak - can't wait to see the whole project! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti .. just stoppin in to say hello and Happy Sunday .. congrats on your class..one day when I grow up .. I wanna be just like you haha

love ya
Sasha

Chris C said...

I can't wait for this class (even though I'll be out of town for the majority of the days)!